So easy and healthy and DELICIOUS. These spring roll type wraps are everything and no guilt about eating all of them. My bunch made 15 rolls and that was 3 servings for us, but you can divvy up the size and calories how you see fit.
- 1 bunch rainbow chard (30)
- 1/2 lb shrimp (240)
- 2 Tbsp chopped seasoning (chives, garlic, onion, ginger) (10)
- 1 Tbsp sriracha (5)
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce (8)
- 1 tsp sesame oil (40)
- 1 carrot, ribbons (30)
- 1 cucumber, ribbons (30)
- 1 cup mushroom slices (15)
- 4 Tbsp sour cream (120)
- 3 Tbsp Sriracha (15)
- 1/3 c vinegar, 3 Tbsp water and 1 Tbsp sugar (abt 50 cals but you only use maybe 1/3 of it!) (15)
- Dill frond and 1 tsp lightly toasted mustard seeds
- bowl of iced water
total calories : 558
- Chop stems off chard and set leaves aside
- Dissolve sugar into hot water, pour into jar and add vinegar
- in Jar add stems, dill and mustard seeds. Close and let cool
- Boil salted water on medium high heat. Add leaves one by one for about 30-40 seconds then dunk straight into cold water. Set aside on paper towels
- Mix green seasoning, soy and sriracha (1 Tbsp) into shrimp. Toss on stove with sesame oil on medium heat and cook for a minute or so on each side.
- Mix sour cream and sriracha for a low calorie spicy “mayo”
- Assemble by wrapping vegetables and shrimp in chard. You can dip in the mayo or spoon some inside the wrap!