We LOVE popcorn. Low calorie, satisfying and so easy to make a bunch of different ways. We love popping ours in infused oils and one of our faves is chili oil! Chili and chocolate is a spicy sweet classic, whats not to love when combined with chocolate, nuts and pretzels? If you don’t have Chili Oil, sub with regular coconut and add a pinch of chili powder and/or flakes.
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels (will pop to about 4 cups)
- 2 Tbsp Chili Oil
- 1/2 cup Almond slivers
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup pretzel pieces
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp Chili Oil
- Sea salt
- Pop popcorn in Oil
- Mix popcorn, nuts and pretzels in bowl with cover and set aside one third of the mixture in other bowl
- Microwave oil and chocolate chips in 10 second increments, stirring each time, until melted and incorporated
- Immediately put melted chocolate in covered popcorn bowl and shake hard to cover the popcorn. Add the plain popcorn and sprinkle sea salt.